Chocolate Roll

Here’s the recipe for one of the cakes we baked here this Easter! I honestly don’t know if there’s any other way to call it anywhere else in the world, so I literally just translated it from how we call it in Portuguese.


Ingredients:

250g of sugar
125g of flour
6 eggs
1 tea spoon of ferment
Nutella (or any kind of spreadable chocolate)

Preparation:

Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC;
Mix the eggs, sugar, flour and ferment in a bowl until you get a homogenous mixture;
Pour the mix into a square or rectangular mold;
Bake until done (~10 – 15 minutes);
Remove cake from the mold and spread the chocolate on top;
Roll the cake until you obtain the desired spiral shape.


And there you have it! Some of the tricks that make this recipe even more special will be available at my Patreon for Tier 2 patrons (only 3€ a month), be sure to check it out! 
For more delicious recipes, click here!


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job.

    https://republic.co/shikha-sharma-3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media