Crawly Crew

My shoutout for the week is a tiny bit different than you might expect...

I want to tell you about the amazing group (and family) I am proud to be a part of: Crawly Crew.

Crawly Crew is a group of people who share the same love for tuning and stance. If this is something new for you, we are pretty much in the same boat. I learned about tuning when I started dating my boyfriend, about a year and half ago. I knew so little about cars that I didn’t even notice that his car was modified in the beginning! Tuning basically consists in modifying your car and personalizing it according to your taste. You can change colors, rims, add spoilers, make it more powerful, add stickers, lower it and much, much more! It was amazing for me to see that our cars could be an extension to our personality...

It all started with what we call “The Family”, the core group. A few people with the same passion. Eventually it grew and other people from all over started joining and that’s how Crawly Crew came to be. 


Now the girlfriends want a piece of the action and an all-girl faction was added to the mix: Crawly’s Angels. We’re still working on our cars but soon enough we’ll be rolling with the boys.

The greatest part of being in a group like this is going to events all together. Riding through the highway, eating, drinking and laughing together. There’re always all kinds of shows to watch too like drifting, races, car limbo (this one is amazing, once we filled one of our cars with 16 people...) and much more! We've also collected a few trophies so far!

We are all a family, and that’s the best feeling in the world. If you want to know more about what we do, check out our Instagram and Facebook pages, be sure to follow us and even join us if you are looking for a family too. For more recommendations, click here!


Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media