Everyday Makeup


I hardly have been wearing makeup lately, as I’m staying home as much as I can, but considering today was Mother’s Day, I wanted to look good for some pictures so, I got my Ultimate Nyx Palette, some eyeliner, mascara and nude lipstick and went to town!

Well, actually, my makeup is pretty simple, and that’s how I like it! So, this is how I do it:


I take shade 1. and put it all over the lid, then I blend it out as much as I can. Sometimes, when I use too much shadow and I’m having a hard time blending, I like to take the first shade in the palette, that white/translucent color, and use it to help blend out the edges.


Then I take shade 2. (a shimmery pinky bronze) with my finger and I apply that to the center of the lid for that beautiful pop! Unfortunately, the shimmers in this palette don’t come out with that wet effect that I would like, but it’s the best that I have for now.

Finally, I take a smaller brush and apply shade 3. (a very light gold) in the inner corners of my eyes.

I finish it up with a winged eyeliner, some mascara and a nude lip and I’m done!

Keep in mind that I’m not a makeup artist nor am I trying to claim that I am. I’m just letting you know how I like to do my makeup and perhaps giving you some ideas to try out for yourself! Here’s a close up of my eye:



It is really a simple look and as I mentioned, I don’t really get the effect that I want with the shimmers, but in person is always fun to look at, even though it doesn’t translate in pictures.

If you want to see a picture with the complete look, it will be available in my Patreon for my Tier 1 patrons (1€/ month only!) so be sure to check it out!

Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media