Green Tea & Clementine Smoothie

I told you I’d be back with more smoothies, and here I am. This is the second smoothie I tried for the detox experiment.


Ingredients (for 1 person):

3 clementines;

250 mL of cold green tea;

2 or 3 mint leaves



Preparation:

Mix all ingredients in a blender until you obtain a homogenous mixture, and serve.

The book says:

“Green tea is rich in vitamin B, folates, manganese, potassium, magnesium, caffeine and other antioxidants, among which are catechins. This smoothie is a source of vitamins, facilitates digestion and is refreshing.”

 

This smoothie had really big summer vibes for me, as it was so cool and refreshing. Since I don’t really appreciate when smoothies come out really thick, the green tea made it more fluid for me and it made me enjoy it even more. I really recommend it.

Be sure to check other delicious recipes here. And if you enjoy my content and want to support it in order to help me make it better, please consider becoming a patron. Thank you so much and have an amazing day!











Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media