Made by MG

You guys, I’m really excited about this week’s shoutout!

I can’t tell you many details about what led me to contact this amazing person (I’m trying to make someone a surprise and I don’t want to spoil anything), but I really want to share all the beautiful things she does.




Marisa Glória is a great artist that creates the most beautiful homemade items for her brand: Made by MG. She does décor, key-chains, accessories, the most exquisite baby items, ornated boxes, and she also does beautiful masks that really come in handy in the present time. The best thing about it all is that she can make it all custom made for you. And let me tell you, she made my vision come to life!





For the gift I wanted to create (I will show it to you when it gets delivered, I promise!) she let me choose the fabric, the colors, the lettering, everything! And it is all so, so, sooooo affordable!

She is constantly in touch, always telling you what’s going on, she works really fast and is so efficient with her talent! I’ve never trusted an artist so much, and I 100% recommend her and her work, if you are looking to create a special item for a special someone (even if that someone is yourself).

Please, please, please, go follow her on Instagram, Facebook and you can also email her at madeby_marisagloria@hotmail.com. I worked with her through Instagram and all went extremely well. She also ships internationally so, if you’re not from Portugal, you don’t need to worry!

If you go check her out, leave her a comment, let her know that Kellyable sent you! I hope you have an amazing week! Check out other shoutouts here.

Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media