A Change in Format

Hey guys! Recently, I’ve been thinking about where I want to go with this blog and I came up with a cool idea that is both interesting and manageable, so I figured I would give you the layout.

I’m going to have 3 major posting days (Spooky Saturdays; Foodie Fridays and Whatever Wednesdays) plus a smaller posting day on Sunday (Shoutout Sundays).


Spooky Saturdays

One thing I really enjoy is reading and listening to real stories from real people, especially spooky or inexplicable ones. Whether they are paranormal or just strange encounters/ situations it has always been something that keeps me hooked for hours. So, I’ve decided to start collecting stories from my friends and family in order to share them here. Maybe, one day, I can share your stories too.

 

Foodie Fridays

If you’ve been here before, you know I love food and cooking. There was even a “Recipe” tab here before, and that is not going to change! I’m going to create a dedicated space to all the delicious recipes (old or new) that I try out, and that will also be a permanent, weekly thing.

 

Whatever Wednesdays

I think the name says it all! I wanted to reserve a day in the week to post about random, personal or just specific things that don’t necessarily fit in a category that I want to dedicate a whole day to. Here I will continue my sporadic book and makeup reviews, future Youtube videos will be featured here and any other topic that comes to mind.

 

Shoutout Sundays

On Sundays, I want to spend some time promoting fellow creators (bloggers, writers, youtubers and others) that I believe have something amazing to offer, because it is important to be able to uplift each other and share good work and positivity.

In fact, I want to start right now!

Exploreily is a blog that was created with the intent of helping readers find the content they’re looking for, while helping writers reach their audience and get their work recognized.


I find this an amazing initiative for smaller blogs, like mine, that want a safe place to promote their content and I definitely recommend that you check out their site, here. Maybe you’ll find what you are looking for. They also have an Instagram page, so be sure to check it out here for their latest content.


Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media