The Lost Soldier

This is a story submitted by a friend:

“My grandmother used to live with my grandfather, my godfather (he was still a baby at the time) and my mom, who was 4 or 5 years old at the time. They all lived together in a little tiny house.

My grandfather used to leave the house at night to go to the coffee shop, leaving my grandmother at home, all alone with the kids, and on those nights, she started noticing a male silhouette in her backyard. She was a brave woman, so she always went outside to try and see who it was that was trying to scare her but whenever she got there to investigate, no one was in sight and everything was quiet. All of this went on until my grandmother decided it was time to move out.

Later on, we all discovered that that house, and the ones around it, were built on top of an old cemetery for fallen soldiers.”


Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media