Mother's Day

As I mentioned before, today is Mother’s Day here in Portugal.

I have the most amazing mother and she deserves everything good in this world. My sister and I (I have an older sister, she doesn’t live with us anymore, as she’s married and has her own family now) agreed to get my mom some sort of plant as a gift. There’s nothing my mom loves more than flowers and gardening. So, we got her this huge pink orchid, it is gorgeous!



My mom really loved it and quickly propped up the vase next to the many, many, other vases she already has in our patio.

As for me, I don’t have kids, but I am a proud cat mom! I have an 8-year-old yellow cat called Kiko and recently me and my boyfriend adopted a black and white kitten he named Bimmer (because of his love for BMWs). Bimmer stays at his house but he is my baby as well. He turns 8 months today, actually! Since I was feeling down, I decided it would be a cute idea to “celebrate” Mother’s Day as well, as a cat mommy, so I decided I was going to get all cute and dolled up in order to take some beautiful pictures with Kiko. Meanwhile, my boyfriend did the same and took pictures with Bimmer as a gift to me. Whenever I get the chance, I’ll develop these photos and put them in my photo album. They look so precious.

The pictures will be available in my Patreon for all my Tier 1 patrons (1€/month only!) so be sure to check them out!

Do you celebrate Mother’s Day on this day as well? Let me know!

Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media