Summer Mint Smoothie

As promised, I’m going to leave you the recipes for the 3 smoothies I tried during that (disastrous) detox attempt. Even though I seriously don’t recommend trying the detox itself, the smoothies I tried were really delicious and therefore I feel comfortable sharing them with you.




Ingredients (for 1 person):

1 apple;

2 oranges;

3 or 4 mint leaves (depending on their size);


Preparation:

Mix all ingredients in a blender until you obtain a homogenous mixture, and serve.

 

The books says:

“Oranges are filled with polyphenols that protect us from viral infections. This smoothie is a source of vitamins, strengthens the immune system and is detoxifying.

 

To me, this smoothie was amazing in particular because it transported me to a time in my childhood where my mother used to make me apple and orange juice in a machine we still have to this day, it was a happy throwback moment for me.

Be sure to check other delicious recipes here. And if you enjoy my content and want to support it in order to help me make it better, please consider becoming a patron. Thank you so much and have an amazing Wednesday!


Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media