Heart to Heart: Blocked by Stress


Sometimes in my life, everything is going well and I’m doing what I want to do, I’m sticking to my plans and my schedules… But then, something happens, or if something new is coming up I start to feel drained.

It’s more than the thoughts that make me nervous (as I mentioned here), it’s physical. I want to sleep more, I want to do less, I postpone everything I can. Sometimes, I’m even annoyed just by talking!

I don’t even know how I’m writing this right now because I really just want to curl up in bed and stay there.

I always thought that I was lazy (and I am) but now that I’m analyzing myself more I feel like there’s more to it.

Am I ok?




Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media