My Weight Loss Journey: One Month


Here we are, one month after the start of my journey and I have lot to tell you!

Starting with my physical progress, I’ve lost 16.5 lbs in total, ~ 4 inches in my chest, waist and hips, and ~ 6 inches in my stomach. It’s amazing and I need to add that, so far, I haven’t done any exercise at all. But I will!

I am nowhere near my goal weight but I have to say that I feel amazing! I’ve always heard that it takes 21 days to make a habit out of something, but I’ve never had the will to keep up good, healthy habits for so long, until now.

Because I can’t eat my feelings now, I had to learn how to deal with them, so I feel more emotionally stable.

 This might be a bit tmi (too much information) but I think that it is very important: I used to have a lot of gas and horrible gas pains for so long that I got used to them, and I thought that I would always have to live with them. After completely cutting sugar off my diet it was all gone! No more pain, no more being uncomfortable…

Another thing that happened is that I’m getting to know how my body works and reacts to certain foods. And this is something that I never thought would be possible for me.
Lastly, I decided to meal prep this week and it just makes everything perfect. I don’t need to spend the day thinking about my diet and what to eat, and I actually eat more diverse meals than I would during the week because I wouldn’t have the time or will to prepare them.

So, this is everything for now. I’ll be back with a 3rd month update, in which I hope I can tell you how exercising is working for me and if I get any new, interesting foods introduced in my diet. Stay tuned!



Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media