Long-lasting relationships - Intro


If you are anything like me, you have lots of love to give and being in long-lasting relationships is not a challenge at all. Personally, I enjoy seeing someone develop and grow along with me and having a partner for so long, to me, means that I’ve found that person that I can talk to and most importantly that I can count on whenever I need someone the most.

In the beginning, as you all know, it’s all very passionate and thrilling but, as time goes by, what was once very “hot” starts to get “lukewarm”. People get used to each other, and those big romantic gestures from the past become smaller, more meaningful acts of care. That bouquet of roses becomes a pastry, because you’re feeling down and need some comfort; that weekend-long vacation to another city becomes a small trip to watch that movie you’re dying to see. Basically, passion sets in, settles down and makes room for love.

However, people sometimes forget that if you don’t keep rekindling the flame, it will eventually burn out.

Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media