Giving Myself a Break


As you may have read before, I became single this February, and that was the first time I was single in a total of about 7 years.

After getting over the sadness that comes with every breakup, I felt ready and excited to see what else was out there. I wasn’t look for anything serious, to be honest, but at the same time, I wasn’t not looking, you know what I mean? So, I talked with more guys that I can count, I went on numerous dates and the outcome was exactly the same, every single time: disappointment.

From shitty personalities, to full out liars, I went through them all, and after this last one (check out the story here) I was done. No more meaningless dating, no more pretty faces with no brains, no more one-night stands. From now on, I’m not looking anymore. Actually, the thought of even going on online dating apps, at the moment makes me want to curl up in a ball and die.

I’m focusing on me, my life, my goals, my happiness and my health. I’m working on going on an internship in another city, I’m taking care of my body and health (check my progress here), I’m writing more and more and I’m reconnecting with my friends.

Even though I have a lot of love to give, I’m decided I’m just going to give it to myself and those around me who deserve it.

#selflove



Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media