Quarantine Thoughts - Day 8


It’s been a week since quarantine started and, tomorrow, I’ll be taking a risk, for love.

Two days ago, I mentioned how much I missed my boyfriend and the feelings just got worse for both of us. So, since then we’ve been planning a way to spend some days together, in our own quarantine. We came up with something.

We’ve both been in self-quarantine for, at least, a week and none of us has had any symptoms so far. He’s going to have the house for himself for a few days. So, in order to avoid any social contact, besides between the 2 of us, he’s coming to pick me up early in the morning, while my parents are at work and then we’ll go straight home. He has food in the house and I’m also going to take a few things with me to contribute.

I’m also bringing gloves and disinfectant just in case we need to get something from the grocery store. I’m not sure how long I’ll be with him there but I honestly can’t wait.

He is my everything. We’ve been together for a year and almost 4 months and every time I see him it’s like my soul hits the refresh button. I feel light, happy, care-free, inspired... He just feels like home.

I won’t ramble about the billions of reasons why I need him right now, but I know I do and I know he needs me too. And we made sure we could do this safely, without any harm for us or others. That’s why I feel comfortable taking the risk.

Everything will be okay.





Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media