Carrot Cake


As I mentioned earlier, my interesting activity for the day was baking a cake with my mom!

It turned out to be a very quick and easy (and super tasty) recipe, so I decided that it would be a good idea to share it. I know I have some viewers from the USA so I’ll try to mention the different measures used in a way most people can understand. Here we go!

Ingredients:

2 cups of flower
1 cup of sugar
1 tea spoon of ferment
1 tbsp (soup spoon) of corn starch
3 whole eggs
1 cup of oil
3 medium-size carrots

Preparation:

Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC (356ºF);
Put the eggs, oil and carrots in a blender and pulp it;
Mix the pulp with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl;
Add a pinch of salt and some cinnamon;
Bake for ~25 minutes.





This was the result! The cake came out very fluffy and tasty and it was a success here at home (it’s almost gone!).



Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media