Quarantine Thoughts - Day 7


Writing last month’s Book Club post inspired me to take a look at all the books I gathered to read this year (and I didn’t even remember some of them!).

These are all of them. They are very different from one another and that perfectly describes my literary taste: EVERYTHING.


Bellow, is the book that I’m reading at the moment. I don’t want to get into much detail (I have another Book Club entry for this month) but basically it narrates the story of humankind, offering points of view that make us really think. If there’s anything I really appreciate in a book is that it makes me think and re-evaluate my opinions. I’m also really excited to read another book by this author called “Homo Deus”, which serves as a continuation for this book, in which the author gives us his opinion on the future of our species.



If I had to choose, the next 3 books are the ones I am most excited to read.

The first one is about the story and art of a man that has always fascinated me ever since I read The DaVinci Code when I was 10 or 11 years old.

The second one, I bought in last year’s book fair here in Porto. It translates to “The Collector of Lost Paintings” and it is an historical thriller in which a man that works for the Inquisition is tasked with gathering paintings that the church considers heretic, all of them created by a mysterious, untraceable artist.


Last but not least, the third book grabbed my attention because it features the main characters from one of my favorite series “Rizzoli and Isles”. It was gifted to me and I was really excited when I found out they were part of this story. It translates to “To Die Twice”. 


So, there you have it, all the books that are in my reading queue. Please share with me all of your favorite books and the ones you are going to read as well! 


Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media