Banana Pancakes

Taking advantage of the inspiration from yesterday’s Carrot Cake, this morning I wanted to have some amazing healthy pancakes, I had been missing for a while, so I got to it and my day is already 100 times better!

So, if you are home in quarantine, in your pajamas, without anything to do and wondering about what to eat, this easy recipe is for you! Check it out:

Ingredients:

1 whole egg
1 egg white
1 ripe banana
2 tbsp (soup spoons) of oat flakes
Cinnamon

Preparation:

Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix well until you get a homogenous paste;
Pour each serving into a non-stick frying pan and cook both sides;
Serve with honey, jam, fresh fruit or whatever you like.

And there it is! Super quick and easy, I had mine simple accompanied by my coffee and almond milk almost an hour ago and I am still full! Hope you enjoy!








Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media