Quarantine Thoughts - Day 20

It’s been a while, huh? I decided to take the last week or so to really appreciate who and what I had around me and I feel really refreshed after taking a break from the internet. But now it’s time to get back to work! Well... blog work, of course. The quarantine is still in effect!

As you may, or may not, know, I can’t live without a planner (specially now, since it’s keeping me sane and busy). I actually am sort of a stationery hoarder; I just love everything about it! Today I was checking my tasks for the day and at the bottom there was this image:


It reads: “World day of pampering yourself (because you deserve it)”.

Thinking about what I wrote on my last post, I was inspired to create a pampering routine for the day! And I gathered all my ingredients.


I started my morning with a nice shower and afterwards I used these 2 AVON products:


The first one is a hair serum for dry ends. It is a very oily product that I like using on my ends, as it turns them really soft. I tend to change between this one and an argan oil one that AVON also has. After applying I just let it sit for a few minutes and then I brush my hair normally. I don’t use anything else on my hair besides this, shampoo and conditioner and I also always let it dry naturally.

The second product is a body lotion with coconut oil. To be honest, AVON products like body and face lotions never did anything for me, but I keep the body lotions around because of the smell, it’s amazing. I’ve learned that AVON is not a very “trusted” brand in other countries, but the hair serums, the red lipsticks and black eyeliners (specially the pencils) are products that I swear by.

Next are the face products I used:



Besides the number (1.) product, all others I use in my daily routine. Number (1.) is a set of clay mask samples that I was given at Sephora (back when shopping was still a thing) and I figured this was a good time to give it a go. I had never tried any kind of face masks before so I didn’t know what to expect, but let me tell you, I was so surprised! I want to get into more detail about it so I’ll just leave a review here.

Number (2.) is a micellar water that I use to deep clean my skin, number (3.) is a face tonic (or toner) that I incorporated into my routine in order to balance pH levels of the skin. Number (4.) is a hydrating face cream and lastly, number (5.) is a hydrating chapstick. I also wanted to go a bit deeper into explaining what theses products are and why I added them into my routine, so you can check that out here.

Finally, I ended my pampering session with some nail polish. I did my hands and feet and left it all to dry as I started watching Vikings (I know, I’m a bit late to the party).


Flormar is a (I believe) Turkish makeup brand and they have a store nearby. It is a store that captures your attention because of all the colors of the products. I picked up a red and a black nail polish one day. They were very, very cheap, but they last an impressive amount of time, without staining your nails.

Anyways, this was a guide through my pampering day, I hope you all have the opportunity to find ways to pamper yourselves as well! Stay safe!

Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media