Quarantine Thoughts - Day 31


Usually, this time of year, is where a lot of people decide to clean the house, change things around and create a new, fresh environment.

Right now, more than ever before, I feel like investing our time in such a task is essential in order to not only keep us busy, but also to renew the air and energy in our homes.

Today, my target was my room, I got up early in the morning, had a good breakfast and got ready to face the clutter in my room. I started with the bed, gave it cooler clean sheets, then I went to tackle the closet. Stored away winter clothing and hung up everything I have for a nicer weather. I organized my books, my notebooks, and with all that, I was organizing my ideas as well.

In the end I dusted, cleaned the floor and furniture and finished it with a delicious smelling candle, for that comforting feel.


I’m really into energies and renewing them from time to time. I consider myself a part-time witch, but I’ll leave that for another time. But I’m really interested in showing you my herb garden and purple cauldron.


Anyways, all this cleaning left me really hungry, and in honor of renewal and cleansing, I decided to prepare a delicious Detox Smoothie for myself, as a reward. It’s really tasty and healthy, I’ll be sure to you leave you the recipe, soon enough!



What do you think about my little skull jar? I told you I was a witch!

Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media