Quarantine Thoughts - Day 27

I was so, so tired of looking at my desktop! It was a mess! It was completely disorganized because I hadn’t touched it since I started writing my Master’s degree thesis (so, almost a year ago). I think I spent a good half-hour organizing everything, and now it’s much more satisfactory to look at. Check this out:

Before
After
While tidying up everything, I noticed a screenshot that I took from an old tweet of mine and I couldn’t stop myself from giggling like mad!


Storytime


This was an interaction I had a few years ago, in 2014. I was 17, almost 18, and getting started on Twitter. On this particular date, it was night-time and I was probably in my room doing something like watching videos or playing games, as per usual 17-year-old me, and I saw the biggest, ugliest moth just flying around in my room...

I have a HUGE insect and spider phobia, but the ones who fly and/or move really fast are the worst! I literally feel like dying when I see one.

Anyways, I must’ve grabbed my phone and I ran to my mom’s room. She refused to come and kill the moth, so I decided I wasn’t coming back either. I stayed with her in her room for a while and decided to Tweet, out of boredom. And this happened:


Still, to this day, I don’t know how to feel/ react to this interaction! It baffles me every time and I just can’t control the laughter! I mean, it was the most amazing Twitter moment of my life!


Just a quick thing before I end today’s post. I’ve been challenging myself every day to gather content to post and I’ve been loving it and judging by the increasing responses I’ve been having I feel like you guys have been appreciating it too. So, if you want to break the Kellyable wall and lend me a hand at the same time, please consider becoming a Patron, over at my Patreon. For only 1€ a month, you can get some exclusive access to my real life and it would be a huge help for this 23-year-old, unemployed and quarantined girl.

Thank you so much for being there! Stay safe!

Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media