Quarantine Thoughts - Day 24


Easter is tomorrow and, even though this might be the most different Easter of our lives, we still wanted to keep the traditions that we could. That means today was BAKING DAY!

We usually have to do a lot more than what we did today (because the family gets together and all) but since it’s just me and my parents we decided to do the three sweets we’re most used to: sponge cake, chocolate roll and French pudding.

It always fun setting up everything to start baking with my mom: getting all the ingredients, the utensils, prepping up the oven...


I always help with mixing, either by hand or with the help of a mixer. Usually mom mixes by hand (she’s a really strong lady) but age starts getting to everyone so I’m always around to lend a helping hand!



I love the bond that comes with these little moments in life, of sharing, laughing and loving. It’s incredible how food can bring people together, but it does!

Here are the final products:



The pudding is still in its mold, we only take it out when it’s time to serve (so I promise I’ll be back with a photo of it, and maybe even the recipes!). Everything came out well, which it usually does, since it is all made with so much love and care.

How are you getting ready for Easter? What has changed and what traditions are you sticking to? Let me know!

Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media