Quarantine Thoughts - Day 33


It has been raining all day, non-stop. For me, that’s “series” weather!

I have accumulated a ridiculous amount of series over the years. Some are over and I watched all the way through, some are still going but I stopped watching a while back. I know sooner or later I’m going to complete all the episodes I’m missing; I have faith...

At the moment, I’m only really into competition-style series, so I’m watching MTV’s The Challenge (LOVE IT); Rupaul’s Drag Race; I was watching Ink Master but the finale got cut because of the Corona virus; and I also enjoy watching Total Bellas (and I’m still a WWE fan).

You’re probably wondering how I keep track of all of this madness. And the answer is: DuckieTV.

DuckieTV is a google extension in which you choose your favorite series. If they’re currently going on, a calendar will appear with all your current series’ episodes. If not, you just need to click on the series you like, select the season and find the episodes’ info. Check it out:



Right now, I am super anxious for the beginning of Penny Dreadful: City of Angels. Penny Dreadful was one of my favorite series (if not my favorite) of all time, and when I found out a new season was coming, I died, specially because Natalie Dormer is in it (OMG).

I hope this information has been useful! What are your favorite series and how do you keep track of all your episodes?

Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media