2-Ingredient Bavaroise


Yes, you read that correctly, I am about to tell you how to make a delicious, yet healthy, bavaroise using only 2 ingredients.

It’s really simple, I promise you can do it at home in like... 5 minutes? Trust me.

Ingredients:

- Flavored gelatin (the flavor you love the most);
- Liquid yoghurt of the same flavor.

Preparation:

First you prepare the gelatin, according to the instructions in the box. For every 500mL of gelatin prepared, pour 1 yoghurt of the same flavor into the mixing bowl. You can then distribute the mixture into smaller serving bowls, put them in the fridge and let it solidify.

For the "healthy" effect you can do this with zero calories gelatin and yoghurt.

And that is it! I promised it would be simple! If you put the mix into clear cups or bowls, you’ll see a really cool effect where some of the gelatin separates from the yoghurt and creates a different phase. It’s really cool, refreshing and yummy! Go make some dessert!

Foto of a regular Bavaroise.


Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media