Quarantine Thoughts - Day 30


What changed in a month?

Staying home without a job is stressing but we’re managing for now, at the same time it has allowed me to broaden my horizons as a creator. It gave me the time and space to focus on trying new things, establish new goals and discover new things about myself and my abilities.

It started with returning to writing, then taking pictures to go with the posts, then I wanted the pictures to look nicer so I started editing them, but then I figured some pictures needed movement so I took better pictures and made GIFs. Then I decided I was going to share another big part of my life: games. So, I wrote about them, then I recorded them and then I started to learn how to edit the footage to make funny videos. I did that. At the same time, I’m taking a course.

What’s next? A lot of things.

Why? Because I love lots of different things.

I have enough interests to fit at least 5 different people. I like gaming, reading, writing, music (not sure how I’ll get into that, but I just might), cooking, gardening, makeup, fashion, science, culture, drama, and now I’m also into editing...

And even if no one I know can relate to what I like, I know at least here I can be myself.
I managed to learn about myself, gain confidence in myself, do things by myself and now I’m even starting to actually like myself.

This is what changed in a month.

On a lighter note, today I took the day off, away from the computer. Just came here now to write a bit before going to bed. I tidied my room; read a lot and I took care of myself. Here’s a peek:




Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media