Quarantine Thoughts - Day 25


I was going to say that today was pretty uneventful, but then I thought about and it actually wasn’t. I’ll start from the beginning.


Sephora Collection Green Clay Mask – Take 2

I decided I was going to try the Sephora Collection’s Green Clay mask again, but I wanted to spread it out more, from the nose to the cheeks, because I have a ton of visible pores in there as well. It works! I can’t tell you why or how but my pores were shut, my skin was smooth and I just stared at the mirror for ages! When this quarantine ends and it is really safe to go out there again, I’m planning a field trip to the nearest Sephora!

Easter Celebrations

Today it was just me, my parents and my cats, but usually this humble home is full on this day. I’m not religious, so I usually stay out of the religious parts of the celebrations, but my parents and sister like to have the house blessed by the priest every year, which obviously didn’t happen. To me, dates like these are a good reminder of how important family is and how important it is to spend time with them and tell them we love them. And that doesn’t change. There’s love in the baking, there’s love in helping my dad set the table, there’s love when we share food and drink, there’s love in sitting on the couch and watching movies all day, chatting and laughing. We didn’t get to do everything we do each year, but we made sure that the happiness and love was there. Oh, I didn’t forget! Here’s a picture of the French pudding, as promised (even the caramel is home-made):



Coursera’s Online Course


This was the highest moment of the day for me! I had decided that today I was going to take the first exam from the online course I’m taking and I passed with flying colors! 100% correct answers in the first try!

I felt really proud and very excited to move forward in learning, so tomorrow I’m starting week 2 of the course. In this week’s part of the course we’re going to talk about the genetic aspect of cancer, which is what interests me the most, considering my background, so I can’t wait!


I hope you all had a very positive and fulfilling Easter day, however you celebrate it!

Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media