Quarantine Thoughts - Day 28


As the days pass, all I can think about is the amount of dates I want to go in, with my boyfriend, whenever this pandemic is over.

I miss him so much that I started searching for interesting and different date ideas! After mixing some ideas up, I ended up with these:


I made a ton of date ideas and separated them according to price range. Green is for free or inexpensive ones; Yellow is for medium priced ideas; and Red is for the more expensive ideas.


I’ll leave you some of the ideas I’ve gathered:


The best part about this little “game” is that while searching for ideas, you can select only the ones you see yourself doing with your partner, they’re all completely optional!

In my case, me and my boyfriend are normally up to everything, but we are very indecisive, which causes problems sometimes, so I figured this would be an interesting and exciting way to bypass that!

Can you tell that I’m excited?! Let me know what your dream date is!


Want in on some personal experiences? In my Patreon I’ll post personal, real, journal entries for my Tier 3 patrons (only 5€ a month). Tier 3 patrons have access to that, plus everything available to Tier 2 and 1 patrons so, you always win! There’s a post for you there available right now! Check it out!

Comments

Become a Patron !

Want to know a little bit more about me? Contribute to the growth of this blog? Become a member of my personal circle?

With only 1€ you can become more involved in my life and work, while lending me a (very needed) helping hand.

Become a Patron today and get access to exclusive content right now!

https://www.patreon.com/kellyable

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Makeup

Quarantine Thoughts - Day 34

Antisocial: An experiment without social media